One of Keats' favorite activites these days is playing with the PhotoBooth application on the Mac computers. It's perfect for us because we get 'cuddle time' and fun pictures for FB!!


I haven't had the camera by my side as much lately as I had hoped.... we've been busy busy, 'planting' ourselves in this awesome little lake/mountain town. We have been pinching ourselves lately thinking how fortunate we are to live in this community. The Burlington City Marathon went right past our condo yesterday...we had no clue ahead of time but were tickled to realize a small (10-piece) concert band had perched themselves just outside our building to 'motivate' the runners as they went into the last 7-mile stretch. We strolled Keats down to watch the runners and the band toot some classics (Hogans hero's...grand ole' flag..saints go marching in). We rode our bikes downtown to watch a concert on the lawn at city hall park (Serena Ryder- check her out!). We've found 2-3 more playgrounds within a 3 mile radius of our condo (that makes 9 or 10!).
Keats latest stats from the pediatrician:
Weight: 25.5 pounds (40%ile)
Height: 35.5 inches (95%ile)
Head Circumference: too big to measure :) ..it's huge, really (over 99%ile..the Dr. wanted to know if he's always had a big head and if anyone in the family has 'big heads'...Lance blames himself and the Smith family genes :).
We're super excited for our upcoming visit to Syracuse for Papa to DEFEND, for a visit from Granny Lynn, and for our trip to the midwest in July (w/ Mama and Papa escaping to California!).
xoxxo-m
2 comments:
love your pictures!
Its funny you put stats on this blog post - I put some this week also and hadn't seen them on yours yet. Its awazing how fast our little men are growning... and how weird it is that a few months is so much as newborns, and in the second year it is fading slowly.
what I'm getting at... Aiden and Keats could totally be buds now! Too bad you're so far away :(
hugs
maggie
Ok, I just read the comment I made earlier - and can't understand myself! What I meant was that last year at this time our boys were at such different stages, and now the months apart don't mean as much and they could probably have a little fun together now... ugh, my brain is mushy from babytalk. sorry.
Post a Comment