Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A taste of the defense.... Dr. Smith!

I had planned to take some pictures of the room and set-up but it was requested that I not use my flash during the defense.  I didn't have the best view of Dr. Smith from my location for most of the 2 hours so I jumped at the opportunity to shoot a quick video when the facilitator (who was sitting directly in front of me) left the room briefly to get a drink or maybe go potty.   :) There were 7 people sitting around this table (including Lance)... he was questioned and 'pushed' by the ego's of 4 of them :)

2 comments:

Susan said...

Congrats Dr. Smith!!

What was the topic of the dissertation?

The Butcher Family said...

yes! congratulations-how very exciting! can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

 
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive